POST-GRADUATE CERTIFICATE PROGRAMME IN ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE, MACHINE LEARNING AND BIG DATA Goa Institute of Management is ranked 35th in India in the overall rankings of the NIRF 2021 (Govt. Of India).
GIM's PGDM in BigData Analysis is rated as the 2nd best BDA Programe in India (2021)
To be announced soon
About The Module
The programme is structured to have a 40:60 mix of business knowledge and BDA related experience. Students shall be facilitated to develop those qualities and to internalise those values which will make them effective leaders in organisations. The programme involves extensive application of case-based learning, use of simulations, seminars, and actual hands-on training, assignments both at individual and group levels, and intensive exposure to the actual business problems. The courses are critically designed taking feedback from consultants, teachers and cross-section of leading industries in the area of analytics and to make programme attractive to employers.
– 6 months Program
– Total 96 sessions: 4 sessions per weekend (Sat and Sun, 1.5 hrs each session)
– Total 144 hours: 6 hours a week
– Includes 2 Day Bootcamp at GIM Campus, Goa, with Residential facilities and food facilities on campus. Airport/Railway transfers will have to be borne by the participants.
– GIM’s PGDM in Big Data Analysis is rated as the 2ndbest BDA programme in India
– 2 days Bootcamp at the Goa Campus Alumni status from Goa Institute of Management
– Placement Assistance
– Networking with Peers
– The programme is for individuals who like examining large and varied data sets to uncover hidden patterns, unknown correlations, market trends, customer preferences and other useful information, looking for a challenging, international business program with an experiential learning approach that creates future leaders and industry disruptors, and to become…
– A data scientist
– A data analyst
– A database administrator
– A business intelligence analyst
– Science graduate with a graduation from a recognized University.
– Minimum work experience of 1 yr. required
– Software engineers wishing to enter into big data analysis
– Business Analysts / Mid-level IT Professionals Marketing/Healthcare professionals with prior knowledge of analytics/working in business analytics domain.
– Candidate must have a Desktop / Laptop.